Bailby One of the most random forums ever? 00 Sets, retro, Trains, Trams, Morph, Triffids and Dr Who!

MELBOURNE, Australia - An agitated Roger Federer spat out the question that Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova easily could have a

in Introductions Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:04 am
by jokergreen0220 • 1.110 Posts

MELBOURNE, Australia - An agitated Roger Federer spat out the question that Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova easily could have asked the players who pushed them to the limits in the second round of the Australian Open. Nikola Kalinic Jersey .Do you have to be that close? Federer snapped at a TV cameraman hovering nearby as he received medical advice after losing a set on Wednesday.For Nadal and Sharapova, the nuisance was coming from the lowly-ranked qualifiers across the net.Nadal was taken to five agonizing sets by No. 112-ranked Tim Smyczek, who even did him a sporting favour in the last game of a 4-hour, 12-minute night match. Sharapova needed to save two match points before prevailing 6-1, 4-6, 7-5 over fellow Russian Alexandra Panova, ranked No. 150.After his 6-2, 3-6, 6-7 (2), 6-3, 7-5 win, Nadal dropped to his knees on the court, clasping his hands in a prayer-like pose.The 14-time Grand Slam champion has played some epic matches on Rod Laver Arena, including the 5-hour, 53-minute final he lost to Novak Djokovic in 2012, his championship win against Federer in 2009 and a myriad of painful encounters over the years.The third-seeded Nadal came into the first major of the season after playing just four tournaments since Wimbledon because of a right wrist injury and appendix surgery. Midway through the third set Wednsday, he needed medication for stomach cramps.At the end of the first set, I start to feel my body very bad, very tired ... I was worrying crazy, he said. Then when I was serving for the third, almost throw up. So was terrible feeling.I was suffering a lot. Too much. Obviously is a very positive thing that finally I have the chance to win, but, yeah, I hope to recover myself.Nadal made uncharacteristic errors and had seven double-faults, including one when he faced break point while serving for the third set.Smyczek was competing shot-for-shot, belying his experience of just eight Grand Slam tournaments and no previous wins against a top 10 opponent. He twice led by a set.But Nadal, who at times was doubled over in pain and resting his hands and head on his racket, hung on until he broke Smyczeks serve in the 11th game of the fifth set.When a spectator screamed out as Nadal tossed the ball for his serve at 30-0 in the last game, Smyczek insisted the Spaniard replay the serve a gesture later acknowledged with high praise. Nadal won the replayed point, earning triple match point. Smyczek saved those three, but couldnt break after taking the game to deuce.I want to congratulate Tim hes a real gentleman, Nadal said. What he did at the end of the fifth is just amazing. ... Hes a great example what he did today.Federer was troubled by a sore right pinkie finger, an injury he couldnt diagnose or explain, but rallied to beat Simone Bolelli 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 to advance to the third round along with three-time Australian Open finalist Andy Murray, No. 7 Tomas Berdych and No. 10 Grigor Dimitrov.It felt like a bee stung me. I was like, This cant be possible I never had this pain before. It was disturbing me, Federer, a four-time Australian Open champion, said. I knew that to tape it wasnt an option.Seven of the mens seeded players lost, with 2006 Australian Open finalist Marcos Baghdatis beating No. 20 David Goffin and Australian teenager Nick Kyrgios who was a wild card ranked No. 144 when he beat Nadal in the fourth round at Wimbledon last year defeating No. 23 Ivo Karlovic in a four sets.Sharapova made 51 unforced errors but kept swinging right to the end and is the only Grand Slam winner in her half of the draw. She next plays No. 31 Zarina Diyas.I was one point away twice today from being out of the tournament, Sharapova said. I think she played a pretty inspired match.Seventh-seeded Eugenie Bouchard, who reached the semifinals or better at three of the four majors in 2014, needed just 54 minutes to beat Kiki Bertens 6-0, 6-3 and is the biggest threat to Sharapova in the bottom half of the draw. MBaye Niang Jersey . -- Brandon Hope stopped 46 shots and Kurtis MacDermid scored with 27 seconds remaining in overtime as the Owen Sound Attack edged the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Lucas Ocampos Jersey . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. http://www.acmilansoccershop.com/c-6-giacomo-bonaventura-ac-milan-fc-jersey.aspx .ca. Hi Kerry, Love reading your column and loved watching your analysis on the TSN broadcasts!And were now in Round 2! Bruins! Canadiens! We know all about the great games of the past from the players, the broadcasters and the writers.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Atlanta Hawks will try and rebound from a disappointing loss last time out when they welcome the Detroit Pistons to Philips Arena. On Tuesday, the Hawks surrendered the first road victory of the season to the Los Angeles Lakers, 114-109. It was also Atlantas first home setback of the campaign. The Lakers opened a 15-point halftime lead and the Hawks chipped away. They had a chance with 7.7 seconds left, but Pero Antic missed a 3-pointer for the tie. LA made two free throws and iced the victory. We dug ourselves too big of a whole, Hawks head coach Mike Budenholzer said. Playing from behind the entire game was difficult. You cant put yourself in that position. Paul Millsap netted 29 points to lead the Hawks, who received 23 from Jeff Teague and 15 from Al Horford. Thabo Sefolosha added 10 in the loss, the second straight for the Hawks. Atlanta may get some reinforcements Friday as starting forward DeMarre Carroll has been listed as probable with a groin strain. He sat out the last four games. The Pistons dropped their third straight on Wednesday thanks to an 88-86 deefeat at home to the Phoenix Suns. Gianluca Lapadula Jersey. Phoenixs Eric Bledsoe knifed through the lane for the go-ahead layup with 28.7 seconds left on the clock. Markieff Morris blocked a Brandon Jennings layup attempt with about five seconds to go and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who gave Detroit the lead with a late 3-pointer, missed from the top of the arc. Bledsoe split a pair of foul shots with 1.3 ticks on the clock and Jennings heave at the horn was well short. Its too bad they got an easy one as they did to win it, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. Jennings posted 19 points and seven assists and Greg Monroe provided 18 points and 12 boards for Detroit, which has dropped six of its last seven games. Caldwell-Pope managed 15 in the loss. Josh Smith will play his third game in Atlanta since signing a free-agent deal with the Pistons in the summer of 2013. Smith spent the first nine seasons of his career with the Hawks. The two teams split four meetings last season and when the Pistons bested the Hawks in Atlanta on April 8, it snapped a 10-game series road losing streak for Detroit. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

A Manion Corp. lease
Visitors
4 Members and 19 Guests are online.:
Mittreerlf erlf, AlishaKelley, Chritenson, bubew201

We welcome our newest member: Mittreerlf erlf
Board Statistics
The forum has 21987 topics and 24775 posts.