Bailby One of the most random forums ever? 00 Sets, retro, Trains, Trams, Morph, Triffids and Dr Who!

Is It Now Possible To Use Facebook By Blind Users?[ a glance by Facebook Customer Service]

in Discussion Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 am
by William smith1 • 3 Posts

Have you ever been thought about the concept of “ Facebook is used by blinds” if not? So how wonder it is if the Facebook users can easily tag the blind users and they can comment on their picture,

So friends i would like to give you information about it that, the Facebook is now trying to implement in their app, so that the blind Facebook users can easily use and access the Facebook, but here is a limitation for it friends that this feature is only available for the Iphone users.

Yes friends, i know that now you are not feeling to read it, but don’t worry they have also expose that, after sometime this feature will be able to used in the everyone mobile phone,
I hope that you have understood all the things about this concept, so if you also need any other type of help related to Facebook then don’t be worry here you can solve your all problem Facebook Customer ServiceFacebook Customer Service

Last edited Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:53 am | Scroll up

A Manion Corp. lease
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: HannahBenton
Board Statistics
The forum has 19810 topics and 22242 posts.