Bailby One of the most random forums ever? 00 Sets, retro, Trains, Trams, Morph, Triffids and Dr Who!

The Swede went for routine checks at the hospital afterwards

in Wave One Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:50 am
by wzh123 • 11 Posts

PINE BLUFF, Ark. -- Ghiavonni Robinson scored 19 points and added six boards and Arkansas Pine-Bluff cruised past Ecclesia College 83-47 for its first win of the season on Monday night.Travon Harper finished with 11 points and six rebounds while Trent Steen added 10 points and grabbed seven boards for the Golden Lions (1-1).Arkansas-Pine Bluff shot an even 50 percent from the field and held over a 2-to-1 advantage in assists (22-9) while holding Ecclesia to just 30.2 percent shooting defensively.The Golden Lions never trailed and opened up a double figure lead (23-13) on a David Tillman dunk with 7:38 left in the first half. From there the Golden Lions continued to pile on, extending their lead to 41-19 at halftime before eventually reaching a game high 37 (82-45) in the final minute.Austin Burroughs led Ecclesia with 14 points. David Gaut finished with 11. Salomon Boots Mens Sale .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Balenciaga Speed Trainer Australia . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. [url=Mens Salomon Outdoor Hiking Trail,http://www.speedcross3australia.com/aust...-clearance.html]Mens Salomon Outdoor Hiking Trail,http://www.speedcross3australia.com/aust...-clearance.html[/url] . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Mens Speedcross 3 CS Salomon Hiking Trail Running Shoes Fluorescent Green . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Speedcross 3 Australia . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Saubers Marcus Ericsson has paid tribute to the current level of safety in F1 after he walked away from a massive crash at Silverstone and was able to race through the pain the following day.In FP3, Ericsson lost control coming out of Stowe and was sent violently into the wall. The Swede went for routine checks at the hospital afterwards and was cleared to race for the British Grand Prix, though his car suffered an electrical failure after 11 laps.Speaking after the race, Ericsson said: Yeah Im quite sore, it was quite a big impact and I can feel it in my body today but I did a lot of scans and checks yesterday in hospital and nothing was broken, that was why I got the clearance to drive today. In the car it felt good so there is no problem there but obviously it did feel a bit sore.When asked if it was the biggest crash of his career, he said: Yeah I would say for sure. Its quite incredible doing 230km/h when I lost control aand I dont think it went down much before I hit the barrier and to be able to walk out without any injuries I think is pretty impressive and it says a lot about the safety in F1these days that you can do a crash like that and OK, you feel sore and in some pain but you are still fine.ddddddddddddI remember everything. It was obviously getting drier out there and I just went a bit wide at Stowe and I brushed my left rear on the Astroturf, which was a bit damp or wet, and that corner you have a lot of load on the left side, especially the rear, so I didnt think I was going to touch it much so I kept my foot down.I just brushed it a bit and it was enough to lose the grip and the angle towards the inside barrier is pretty poor so the speed didnt go down much before the impact, so it was quite a big one. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

A Manion Corp. lease
Visitors
1 Member and 9 Guests are online.:
rabia

We welcome our newest member: Darrick Lappin
Board Statistics
The forum has 22215 topics and 25038 posts.